* 37 Posts in 30 Topics by 21 Members Latest Member: g1bson   **
KOHOSTING.NET FORUMS
  Advanced search
April 19, 2024, 10:30:20 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Login with username, password and session length
As of 8/2008 we are offering Ventrilo Servers. Be sure to check the HOME PAGE for details.
HomeHelpCalendarLoginRegister**
+  KOhosting.net Forums
|-+  General Public
| |-+  Testimonials
| | |-+  Why KOhosting kicks ass
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why KOhosting kicks ass  (Read 7152 times)
Kalic
KO Member

« on: December 27, 2008, 10:29:32 PM »

Reasons why i think KOhosting kicks the ass of other hosting companies:

1. Good hosting servers for there game servers and other servers.
2. Good text support VIA MSNM & ticket support.
3. They actually take the time after the server is online and they got your money to help you with your stuff, And actually with doing so creates long term clients witch means more money earned.
4. They been around For along awhile and they started from server towers in Terry's basement to have dedicated server boxes, And still growing.
5. Not only do they do this for money they do it cuz they enjoy hosting servers and getting them hosting the right way and not just taking the wasy way to host them for cheap witch will then make there servers lag.
7. after trying other hosts for diff stuff to see what is what i found that KOhosting is the only one to actually take that long term comentment to there custermers and help them with issues either problems or adding more stuff.

Sorry i gotta cut this list short due to im being bitched at to come play some CSS lol, but the bottom line is if you want to waste your time with another host do so at your own risk cuz they really do mainly jsut want the money and afetr that they go with it and dont really back there stuff up with support.

PS: please look past my typing errors i was in a rush to do finish with tonights meeting, then play some CSS by my squadmates.

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: